Friday 18 May 2018

Kahiin Kissi Roz - Ramola Sikand.- Part 1

Possibly the most evil, cunning and conniving woman to appear in an Indian drama series Ramola Sikand (Sudha Chandran) will forever have a special place in the hearts of all of us who sat through 700+ episodes of Kahiin Kissi Roz. I have detailed the early history of this series plus outlined some of the other major characters elsewhere in this blog. Now is the time to concentrate on the lynch pin of the whole series.

Ramola the Huntress With regularity Ramola could often be seen prowling through buildings, old houses, driving to secret rendezvous, hunting down Shaina, or indeed anyone else who was a threat to her schemes..Here are some of her memorable scenes where gun in hand, she is searching for something or someone which would reveal her nefarious deeds.









 Ramola looking evil. Here are some of my random  best moments of Ramola just looking evil. The sly, knowing look at the viewer, the cigarette smoking vamp etc. Sudra Chandran could epitomise pure evil.











2 comments:

  1. Please let me know of you have all the episodes of KAAHIN KISSII ROZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jawad

    That's most kind of you to write and leave a comment. At one stage I did record a lot of the shows once it was being shown on UK TV. However the sheer quantity of the episodes meant I had to cull a lot of them and even then edit the ones I did want to keep, mostly involving Ramola.


    I'm afraid Star and/or Bahaji (?) Productions are very strict on publishing KKR episodes online and take pretty swift action on having episodes removed so I think it is unlikely you will find anything online.


    On a more positive point I am thinking of adding one or two other ISC (Indian Sub Continent) series to the blog. If you've got any favourites please name them and I'll see what I can do.


    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete